Los Angeles Region FIRST® LEGO® League (LAR FLL)
2013 Practice Tournament Registration
The FLL Team Registration and Events (TRE) System operates on Greenwich Mean TIme (GMT).
Registration for most PTs opens October 1 and closes October 7 GMT.
That's 5:00 PM September 30 to 5:00 PM October 7 Pacific Daylight Time.
Full PTs may close earlier.
Step 1. Select the Practice Tournament (PT) Your Team Wants To Attend
- You can find a list of PTs for the current year here: 2013 Tournaments.
- Additional information about each PT is available to registered Coaches and Co-Coaches by clicking on its EVENT DESCRIPTION & REGISTRATION LINK.
- You will be asked to log in to the FLL Team Registration and Events (TRE) System unless your are already logged in.
Step 2. Coach or Co-Coach Applies for Event
- Click on the EVENT DESCRIPTION & REGISTRATION LINK for the PT you selected at 2013 Tournaments.
- You will be asked to log in to the FLL Team Registration and Events (TRE) System unless you are already logged in.
- Click on the Apply for the event button.
- Select your team from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Next step button.
- Answer the team registration questions about attendees, volunteers and event priority.
- Click on the Apply button.
Step 3. Event Coordinator Approves, Denies or WaitLists Teams that have Applied for Events
Step 4. Team Is Notified of Event Registration Via E-mail